Terms & Conditions forwww.lacducoron.com and Lac du Coron
Welcome to www.lacducoron.com.
This website and the material it contains is owned by Lac du Coron, Lac Solace and or Impact angling Media and is not for use in any way without prior agreement with Lac du Coron and or Impact angling Media.
All contact information provided to us will not be passed onto 3rd parties and is stored securely.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the law of your country of origin.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. When we receive your complete deposit we will reserve your holiday and send you the Lac du Coron or Lac Solace booking confirmation form. The details you provide on this form are the details we will use for our information, such as allergies and special information. It is your responsibility to ensure this information is correct for all members of your party. Lac du Coron and Lac Solace do not accept any responsibility for any mistakes made by you or a member of your party on this form.
2. The balance of the cost of the holiday must be paid no later than 10 weeks before arrival, or as we may otherwise specify. If you book within 10 weeks of the arrival date you must pay the total cost of your holiday at the time of booking.
b). If unconditional payment of the balance is not received by us by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and forfeit any deposit made .
3. Changes in Euro rate will not effect your holiday price and we are not responsible for any difficulties regarding Brexit or travel
4. In the event you cancel your confirmed booking, it can only be accepted if it is in writing from the person who signed the booking form, and the following cancelation charges will apply:
Deposits are non refundable
5 a). All Passport, driving documentation, Visa, all Brexit related paperwork and Heath Certificates are your responsibility and we accept no responsibility for any delay or expense incurred through any inregularity in your documents. All British holidaymakers should ensure that they hold a Full Ten Year British Passport with a validity of at least 6 months beyond the travel date. Non British subjects should consult their Embassy for information on possible Visa requirements.
b). We reserve the right to immediately terminate the services we are contractually obliged to provide to you if we, our employees or agents or any other person in authority judge your behavior to be likely to cause discomfort or harm to other clients, fish stocks, wildlife or any other person or property. If because of such behavior you are prevented by any carrier from traveling, our contractual obligations under these conditions will terminate immediately. In either case any appropriate cancelation fee will apply and we will not be liable to you for any refund or compensation or any costs or damage which you may incur.
6. Force Majeure: We will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the folowing: Brexit, Strikes, Riots, Political Unrest, Hostilites, War or threat of War, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical/Weather problems to transport, Closure of Ports, Weather conditions or any other event(s) beyond our control.
7. Clients are advised to provide an appropriate Travel/Holiday Insurance Policy.
8. If you require any changes to your booking form after you have returned it these changes must be emailed to Sharon email@example.com
9. The holiday booked can't be re-assigned. Only the persons shown on the booking form are permitted to travel. Pets are permitted on exclusive bookings only and their travel is your responsibility.
10. Complaints Procedure: If you consider that you have cause for complaint whilst in France, the complaint must be notified to Nic Brown & or Sharon Brown in the first instance. In most cases, problems can be resolved quickly and on-site. If you feel your complaint requires extra attention please email Sharon firstname.lastname@example.org